研究ers are required to provide evidence of training in research ethics. The approved program is the Social-Behavioral-Education (SBE) Comprehensive through 花旗. Certificates should be dated within three years of protocol submission.
Guidelines for 研究 Using Immaculata Populations
All research to be conducted at Immaculata大学 requires the initial review and approval of the appropriate dean(s), 管理员, 以及教职员工. The following guidelines are to be observed regarding internal and external requests for research using Immaculata populations.
- The proposed study must be submitted with a brief, written request to the Dean for Academic Affairs. This request must be in the form of a letter that includes: purpose of the study, for whom the study is being prepared (institution, 课程和/或课程), 人口(年代), 研究的预测时间轴, the benefits of the study for Immaculata, 该研究的教师主持人, 研究设计, 以及学生联系方式. The Dean will review the research request and determine its appropriateness for Immaculata大学.
- Upon the request’s approval by the Dean, the student or researcher must submit to the RERB a written protocol to conduct research using populations affiliated in any way with Immaculata大学. The research protocol and any materials to be distributed must be submitted along with documentation reflecting the academic affiliation of the researcher (i.e. a letter from the faculty moderator on letterhead from the University).
- These materials must pass the review process affiliated with any research conducted by 学生 attending Immaculata大学, which includes but is not restricted to the RERB.
- If the research is approved by the RERB, a recommendation will be forwarded to the appropriate Dean and the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA). The VPAA must approve all research to be conducted by parties outside of Immaculata大学.
- The recommendation of the vice president is forwarded to the president, who makes the final decision whether the research may be conducted using populations directly associated with Immaculata大学.
- Copies of final approvals will be sent to the chair of the RERB within a 60-day period from the initial submission of materials to the Dean of Academic Affairs. 然而, outside research initiatives will not be given priority over the review of materials and activities directly connected with the institution.
学生研究指导 & 类项目
Protocol submissions are accepted for review the 10th of every month. 协议必须在五点前收到.m. 提交月的10号. The board decisions may take four weeks from that date.
Julie Keaveney, Psy.D.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.